- 3 large avocados
- 6 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons of hot pepper
- 5 tablespoons of green onions (white part, finely chopped)
- 3/4 cup of mayonnaise
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of finely chopped cilantro
- 12 wonton dough sheets
- 1 cup of "paria" cheese - in 1-cm cubes
- 2 cups of vegetable frying oil
- 1Mash avocados together with lemon juice; add hot pepper, green onions and mayonnaise. Mix well and set aside.
- 2Fill a wonton sheet with a cheese cube, fold it and repeat this task with the rest of the ingredients; then deep fry. Drain and serve with the avocado sauce decorated with finely chopped hot pepper.
- Level of difficulty: medium
- Preparation time: 20 min
- Servings: 4