- 500 g of salmon in thin layers
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of garlic - finely chopped
- 2 Aji amarillo [yellow chili] - seedless
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of cilantro
- Thin avocado strips
- 1In a bowl, mix lemon juice, garlic and cilantro. Season with salt and pepper and set aside.
- 2Blanche the chili in a pot for five minutes. Remove and drain.
- 3In a pan, heat olive oil and sauté the blanched chili until its starts to brown. Transfer to a food processor and grind until a smooth paste is obtained. Mix with lemon and set aside.
- 4In a flat plate place avocado strips and salmon, season and add the chili vinaigrette. Wait five minutes and serve garnished with cilantro leaves.
- Level of Difficulty: Medium
- Preparation Time: 20 min.
- Servings: 4.