- 400 g of ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of parsley - finely chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons of red pepper - finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 4 eggs - fried
- 2 tomatoes - sliced
- 1 cup of lettuce leaves
- 2 avocados - peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons of mustard seeds
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1In a bowl, mix ground beef, egg, parsley, red pepper and bread crumbs; knead well until blended; season with salt and pepper. Shape the burgers.
- 2Heat pan with olive oil and cook the burgers for two minutes on each side or until cooked through. Keep warm.
- 3Open hamburger buns, spread with mustard seeds, place lettuce leaves, tomato, hamburger and avocado slices; top up with fried egg. Cover with bread and serve.
- Level of Difficulty: Medium
- Preparation Time: 25 min.
- Servings: 4.