- 600 g of white fish, cut in 1-½-cm cubes
- 1 avocado, cut in small cubes
- 1 red onion – in slices
- 16 blueberries
- 1 hot pepper (rocoto) - in small cubes
- 2 tablespoons of aji amarillo (yellow chili) paste
- 2 tablespoons of cilantro - finely chopped
- 1 sweet potato – cut into small cubes
- Sea salt
Leche de Tigre:
- 1/2 cup of cilantro leaves - coarsely chopped
- Juice of eight lemons
- 1/2 teaspoonful of salt
- 2 teaspoons of pepper paste
- 1Leche de Tigre: In a bowl, mix ginger, garlic, cilantro and lemon juice. Marinate for five minutes. Strain into another bowl and save the juice. Add salt and pepper paste; mix everything and set aside.
- 2Add onion and fish to Leche de Tigre; mix and add blueberries, sweet potatoes, avocados, yellow pepper paste, hot pepper and cilantro. Taste and adjust the seasoning. Serve.
- Level of Difficulty: Low
- Preparation Time: 15 min.
- Servings: 8.
- Chef Martín Morales