- 2 kilos of mashed potatoes for causa
- 300 g of white fish - chopped in small cubes
- 1 red onion - finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon of grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon of finely chopped hot pepper
- 2 teaspoons of finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 2 avocados - diced
- 3 sweet potatoes - cooked, in 3-cm slices
- 1 cup of cooked corn kernels
- 2 avocados – in strips
- 2 hard-boiled eggs - sliced
- 1Cover a baking sheet with plastic wrap, brush with oil and place mashed potatoes on; make a layer on entire sheet until it is 2-cm thick. Put aside.
- 2In a bowl, mix the fish, ginger, hot pepper, lime juice, cilantro, olive oil and avocados; add seasoning and let stand for 15 minutes. Then drain all fluid and place layer on mashed potatoes sheet, leaving a 3-cm space at the ends, without cebiche. Carefully roll up.
- 3Transfer to a serving platter, garnish with sliced avocados and hard-boiled eggs. Serve with boiled sweet potato and corn.
- Level of Difficulty: High
- Preparation Time: 25 min.
- Servings: 8